EVERYBODY LIES

  • - Gregory House M.D.

2008年6月27日金曜日

Semester 2 result


Finally

I mushed up the courage to post my exam result it came out for sometime already, so here it is, my score this time was 3.36, bummer man, it went down a bit, we were cut short for that semester, we were given 14weeks to cram all the info we could. My math kinda gone down by a notch since my last term, it all because I studied the hard part of the chapter for just this one paper then what came out was the front part of the chapter, even the questions being asked were the one's if someone really memorized what the exact names of these symbols "α ß ΓπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞φε∩≡±≥≤⌠⌡÷≈°∙·√ⁿ♣ " it seem unfair to me though, 'cause I only studied to work out equations until I get the answer not the name of the thing.


0 コメント: