EVERYBODY LIES

  • - Gregory House M.D.

2007年8月20日月曜日

part-time job

the only part-time job that I got over here is

a drug dealer.

no I am not kidding.

it is lucrative but, I got nothing more to say.

and to Paramesium, that tag will have to wait.


really hectic this week, I have english week and a couple of exams, so will soon update on it.

Being a club president over here is not as easy back in ssi. Other than that I am also head leader of my dorm room and my asssignment groups. next semester will be rally month, guess who's gonna have to participate? FIGURE.


I only have leave after the 30th, but even for that, I can't go back.


Sometimes I feel that I don't want to return back. There's a feeling in my chest that I can't get rid of if I return or just anywhere.

Its a feeling that don't wish to feel, because I don't have such right to have it.

Affection for someone that is out of my reach is indeed a pain.

Feel like befalling my self a terrible accident and losing my memory for good, well even that happens.. will that painful feeing in my chest dissapear?

living life is kinda a pain, but there no such thing a life without pain, right?

relations between one another is just for our own shelfish gain. That is true. We make people happy and hurt them too.

Rolling out.

0 コメント: