EVERYBODY LIES

  • - Gregory House M.D.

2007年8月6日月曜日

terkandas


haih

really.

Last sunday I went to pc-fair, bumped into jeff and other things. Anyway, experience is really tyring, first time trying out the komuter, I got onto the wrong train. Was suppose to head back to the UKM station, but instead I was heading to the opposite direction. Only realized that I was on the wrong train when I analyzed the train chart in detail. It was a sunday night and when I reached back.. it was very late.. anyway, had a french pop quiz the following day, automation class got cancelled because of an error in communication between the lecturer and the class rep, typical.

I got SOME GOOD AND BAd NEWS, which are, I have successfully becomed the president of the taekwondo club in this college, with ease, without any bloody fists or anything. Got the post because everyone else didn't want the post and shoved it to me.... very typical.Its more like, anyone didn't even want a damn post, but with some talk with the instructor, everyone got a post, just to give everyone a feeling of responsibility. Previous seniors mentioned that this club was a killer club, from 130 students that joined in, by the end of the first semester, 5 remained... indeed very typical.

Lately, been starting to space out alot, again, not even sure what is the cause of it, can't seem to find a solution to it right now. Could it be that I'm high? did I overdose the medication i'm taking? been diagnosed with bronchitis for last few weeks, not even sure if I still have it now.

well gotta go, gotta finish assignments.

Au revoir, Je te manque.





heh.. the window had a bullet crack

0 コメント: