EVERYBODY LIES

  • - Gregory House M.D.

2008年3月4日火曜日

just something I had to do

gosh I'm ashamed of my self, I can't even talk/utter my English
like I used to..

its just that nobody here would ever want to talk in english, its either hokkien, malay or something broken, if i'm tensed/in a tiff, I will never talk politely in malay, i'll just lavish out my apek-malay slang talking like some pissed ah beng.

aku, kau, kepala buntut, Nyama ci***, puk*m**, lan*** ma ***, ji*** and etc

how polite am I, wow

There's this saying that the first language that you ever learnt will be your mother tongue(I 'm not sure If I spelled that right). Now my english if a far cry from what i'm used to like, i'd say my level that was you'd be speaking to foreigner with an american accent from the 90's.

Its like a sin when ever I try to talk in english, they look at you as if they have a score to settle with you.=.=\\\\\

well there's definitely a lot for me to say since i've finally, somehow managed to find some mojo to blog. I'll be random until there's a steaky post to put up here, guess its probably i'm getting my mid-term hollidays, its hectic and the hair-loss problem, my life is a raft cage for now, finding some solution to iron it out, 'till then.

0 コメント: