EVERYBODY LIES

  • - Gregory House M.D.

2008年3月5日水曜日

politics

well now I'm currently in jb, be around for a few days then off back to the crack in he world. The first thing ever that I did when I came back was I cooked, Yea I cooked.Blah blah, like you can't, so it ain't something fancy to squirm about.

Okay, the point I'm trying to say is;

honestly I wouldn't dare say this as it would be something kinda opposing to my current govt. and the employers of parents...

if you were someone like me, highly educated, having a good sense of politics or blah blah, you could easily see how bad/corrupted the system that is currently governing us.

i'm not saying is that you should be a politic-pro supporter, is that you should at least see the views of each parties, compare each with equal attention, and decide for yourself what kind of govt that you want for yourself, your family, your possible future.

I know you readers would think traditionally that I'd join this certain politic party, but I think that I wouldn't, I myself loathe its slogan.

hey, don't give me that hateful remark, its my beliefs that wouldn't agree with their way of handling stuff, couldn't you see why the founder himself decided to leave that party? his reasons, are kinda mine the same.

honestly there is this certain politic party that existed during the days before kemerdekaan, and if it were still around. I'd POSSIBLY join. yEAh.

0 コメント: