EVERYBODY LIES

  • - Gregory House M.D.

2007年11月14日水曜日

@18

on the 2nd of November 2007, at the time 3:13pm

I have turned 18 years old

well its long pass my birthday, and I didn't have the time to mention it

I thank everyone for conveying their wishes to me

I myself wasn't even aware that it was my own birthday..

could it been because i'd stop celebrating it? the last time I celebrated was.. 6 years ago? back in primary6? vauge, my memory that is. Side effects of becoming old. an old man, yea.. a lonely grumpy old man.. the hell with it. I don't have that much time left to live anyway. My birthday, just became another day, passing in my life, how sad.

it is amazing that I am already 18, but I am still alive. My heart is still kicking, it hasn't gave up on me.

anyway

I thank the people who wished me a happy birthday:

my bimbo sister
my brother
my mom
amira(wow! you knew, wth?!)
KimLeong(I wan my free lunch, lol)
WeiJiea(wah so short..)
JiaHao(wah? you also know?)
LekWen(didn't expect it getting it from you)
JiaChang(same thing with LekWen)
JinChiat(no need to welcome me to the adult world, people have already been treating me like one before Iwas even 18..)
ZhiQi(surprised anyway, but really had a hard time processing the mixed feeling I had at the time, probably your first and last? was cramming for finals anyway.)

and to eveyone else that didn't wish me,

so what, you guys didn't even know when I was born, so nothing at fault here

you can still wish me in the possible futures that'll come

well I have a short life, so its better to live it as the best that I can.

oh and during the time before this post, there were other bitrthdays that occured:

ZhiQi's
JiaChang's
ChaoTian's
MY OWN DAD's

ok, I can't remember at the moment but please forgive me if I can't, I will try to remember, I am a man of my word.

and Upcoming is my own MOM's b-day, so gotta get something, bye.

0 コメント: