EVERYBODY LIES

  • - Gregory House M.D.

2007年11月14日水曜日

biology

as an ex-pure science student

I will admit this

I MISS BIOLOGY

well I do love maths but somehow, there isn't something similiar like bio

what goes in and out of my blood vessels

what can influnece the effectiveness of my neurons

and bla bla.

especially what I'm learning here are just stuff relevent to the law of physics

P=I^2R

P=V^2/R

mechanics

its get really damn boring..

how could this happen?

a creative student turned into a technical student overnight?

I can't possibly figure out how my dominant brain influence suddenly changed sides.

I was originaly, a right-brained influence person, now my left brain is more dominant.

well thats it, I'm not sure what to do about this, I can't fret like a baby,

what has been done cannot be undone

so say this to myself "STICK UP WITH IT, BICtHASS".

yea, i'm stubborn, really.

0 コメント: