EVERYBODY LIES

  • - Gregory House M.D.

2007年11月27日火曜日

what a good day


well today I went out and I met my brothers of 6rsn1 at plaza pelangi, to get some mathematics T notes.(well I've been asking a lot of people and I got no replies, sad). Met up Long Shing, Yi Xiang and Shi Jie at McD, chat for a while only didn't have much time ' cause they had PA tuition later on. Anyway, I gila and follow and walk them up to omega and into their class. Anyway, if anyone of you were there and didn't notice, I was wearing an orange collar shirt with funky designs+some chinese characters that I can't make out and jeans. Well I hurried back as I realized that I was no longer needed there, well could have stayed and said hello to En. Amran, but nah. Anyway on my way out to from pelangi the machine kept on rejecting my ticket.. the machine got problem inside and on my way back.. took a lot of wrong turns.. haven't been to that area for a long time.. so blame myself larh. I also sped a red light, couldn't help it, I had my eye on the road not the traffic light.. I just noticed that t it was red only when I passed the something what you call it the line where you stop when the light goes red. Couldn't stop in time...

AND my neighbor got robbed, I don't how many times edi, but this is the worst leh





as you can see from the pictures, there are signs of using equipment to break in. This isn't any ordinary crack head that broke in, these are the work of pros.

its was kinda all to coincided, my neighbor had a lot of new things in their possession such jewelry, computer's, passports and etc. The husband was away at SG at the time, it seemed that it was all planned, not just any random robbing spree. The wife broke down into tears when she arrived at the scene, haih.. but her relatives were there to see what happened and console her at the time. Stayed to give a statement of the robbery but didn't help much, the only info that was at my hands were that the vehicle of the robbers was a dark suv, most probably a kembara, its color was dark green/black and there were two of them, they appeared to look like malay in appearance. Well the police sure did a quick job, saw one of them holding a brief case full with forensic items.

well its really hard to say

a quite neighbourhood = safe , I don't think so.

its not that quite, can hear crickets everyday, mostly at night.


1 コメント:

xiang yi さんのコメント...

it should be spelled as "loong shing", not long.
XD
what lah brother's name also salah eja...